Tuesday, June 16, 2009

More Cuteness

This is a LO using Prima Paintables, I dusted off the old water colour pencils for this one but have still somehow managed to make it overly bright ..... that was not the effect that i was aiming for but I guess it looks alright for a first attempt and with Amber as the subject how could I go wrong?




This is just a photo I took of Heath this morning, he loves this toy as much a Brock did at about the same age and can roll around on the floor with it for hours!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Man you produce some good looking babies!

Love that LO - first attempt?! Its so good that I only JUST beleive you!

:)

vicmbee said...

gorgeous for a first attempt can't wait to see the second....

chrisw said...

OmG Vix it turned out just beautiful..oh and i adore that gorgeous pic of heath

lexie said...

OMG Vix that LO is GORGEOUS
love the pic of Heath toooooo cute