Sunday, March 1, 2009

Happy Birthday

Firstly to my Dad, he has been kind enough to share this date with me for -- years. Here is the card I made for him. I didn't get to see Dad today but he doesn't have the internet so I am not ruining any surprises by showing it!





















I got another bead for my Pandora bracelet from my Sister - That would be the one that says 'SISTER' - I got her a different Sister one for her birthday too which was a week earlier. There is no bracelet in this photo as that is what my Parents got me and I didn't get to see them today - but they look pretty anyway. I bought the other beads as a pressie for myself.




I also got this printer from Mark and Brock. I have been in desperate need of one for some time now. Mark is happy that it also prints on CDs. Can't wait to play with it tonight!













We spent a lovely afternoon at my Brothers house for lunch and this is what my uber talented SIL Renita found the time to make for me, it is so cool and I love the funky pattern with the bright
pink lining there are little pockets in it too - she so clever!





















Unfortunately no sign of Bub arriving today, I was hoping for a third generation on the first but at least it is
going to be a Pisces.

No comments: