Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Keeping Busy

I have come to the conclusion that this baby is just going to stay put for eternity..... I will always roll out of bed and walk with a waddle, my feet will forever look like footballs with stubs on the ends and I will never have a tight 6 pack of Billy Blank type aba-daba's again! (not that I ever did).

I shall happily continue to have people wait on me, I'll just suck up all their sympathy with no guilt while I spend my days gleefully scrapping away as this baby gets increasingly bigger until I do actually explode sometime around it's 21st birthday I estimate.

Here is the first LO I have completed since retiring myself to the fact that this 'condition' is now my FOREVER!

Yep!..... love being pregnant but I am so TOTALLY OVER IT now! ;-p

1 comment:

chrisw said...

Gorgeous Layout Vix,,hmm I wonder are you still here..today is the day I picked for bubby to come..Hmm now tomorrow is the day you had picked i think..Not long now anyhows..Thinking of you honey..Hope all goes wonderfully easy for you and bubs..Take care and lots of love chris